The Principle of body language in Public speaking
It is about defining body language in general and how to read the language of the hands, feet, eyes and head in daily dealings, through which a person can be aware of everything that is going on around him when dealing with others and also differentiates between honest and liar people in their speech. This workshop addresses A way to speak fluently without tension or fear in front of the audience following some important steps.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- What is body language?
- The best way to use body language.
- Where and when to use body language.
- Physiognomy and reading body language
- Public speaking skills
- The strength of the body language in talking to the audience
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- Optional - Workshop competition certificate from Our Media Training and Development Center just for 60AED
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes