TV production programs focus on lab experiences and fieldwork training. Most programs include the development of a demo reel, which is a digital portfolio of the work a person has produced during training. In TV production , students learn about directing and producing independent and studio TV productions.
- Broadcasting laws and regulations and Researching techniques
- On-air writing and television announcing
- Location shooting and Electronic field production
- TV production program can go on to work as producers, lighting technicians, directors, writers, video and sound editors or camera operators.
- Expert tutors to help you in pre and post production plans.
- Design and monitor the interaction plan.
- Produce an interactive visual narrative of the idea to monitor interaction.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
WHAT WILL THE TRAINEE GET AT THE END OF THIS COURSE?
- Online certificate from Our Media Center.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes